Coaching and conflict resolution
Support for leaders and managers
I support leaders and managers building the skills and perspectives they need to navigate meaningful change and transformation at work.
Coaching is facilitating the process to define change goals and find solutions to achieve those goals. I use a systemic coaching approach. Depending on the specific goal, I draw on C. Rogers’ Person-Centered therapy, K. Lewin`s Gestalt therapy, and S. Bristol & V. Frankl`s values concept.
As a coach my role is to:
- Accompany clients to find new answers to work-specific and personal growth-related questions
- Guide clients to increase awareness around their chosen topic and find a new range of choices
- Facilitate the exploration of individual and group values and provide support in achieving their objectives
AREAS OF COACHING APPLICATIONS AND CLIENT’S BENEFITS
- Performance coaching to improve performance, competence, and address conflicts or difficult situations
- Executive coaching to increase agency in leadership and managing change
- Cross-cultural coaching to improve performance and agency in cross-cultural and intercultural work environments
Coaching with Michaela is truly beneficial, because it helps me understand the hidden dynamics of power and influence and work my way through difficult situations.
Veronika Gaube, PhD
Are you interested or need further information about our services?