Creation of engaging learning activities
I provide frameworks and educational technology to facilitate the creation of engaging learning experiences based on education research and theory.
As an Instructional designer, I consider myself the architect of effective learning experiences for online and classroom settings. As such, my role is to:
- Explore and define the educational challenges and learning goals
- Introduce the educational methodology and delivery systems that facilitate effective learning
- Create customized, online serious leadership games and training materials
AREAS OF INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN APPLICATIONS AND CLIENT’S BENEFITS
- Introduce e-learning in leadership training by using simulated learning games and tools to support leadership development, communication, and change processes.
- Spicing up corporate training programs with experiential learning to enhance emotional intelligence of leaders and workforce.
- Consult L&D experts to create innovative educational solutions to performance problems in organizations.
Thanks to Michaela`s support we managed to create an innovative and fun learning environment for our negotiators. Using a game based technology they benefit from feedback loops that secures immediate learning and application.
Maria Rieder, head of administration and education management, Bildungsmanagement, Federal Government of Lower Austria
Are you interested or need further information about our services?
Since instructional design is connected to workplace education you may also be interested in online training.