Context and Questions of HRD:
- How can we design training activities for immediate acquisition of conceptual knowledge?
- What interventions can be taken to build emotional intelligence within staff?
- How can we utilize key knowledge holders and professionals as internal trainers?
Context and Questions on OD:
- How suitable is our current structure and culture to address challenges ahead of us?
- What change measures do we need to take to be a competitive agent in the future?
- What principles shall guide our behavior?
Questions that can be answered through AOR:
- What are influential behavioural patterns in our customers’ experience and how would we need to change them to bring this experience to the next level?
- What is our guiding set of values and how can we utilize values in developing a values-based culture?
- What is the competence and maturity profile of our employees and how is this profile reflected in our description of functions?
Context and Questions on WIP:
- What social-psychological phenomena influence female agency and power?
- What are intrapersonal barriers and scripts that sabotage my power?
- What are enablers to become successful in the leadership labyrinth and how can I become more influential in the systems where I am operating?
News and upcoming events.
Monday, August 30, 2021
Details and registration: www.smart-learning.academy/online-course-women-in-powerWomen in Power is a course from the Smart Learning Academy in collaboration with Partners4.
Context and Questions on CM:
- How can we achieve transformation and implement changes in our organisation?
- What are communication strategies and measures in change processes?
- What actors need to be included in implementing change?
- Person-centered approach in coaching (according to C. Rogers)
- Cognitive behavioral coaching (according to Costa & Garmston)
- Gestalt-Therapy (according to K. Lewin)
- Ontological coaching (according to Maturana & Heidegger)
- Values coaching (according to Bristol & Frankl). More information: www.ljmap.com
Contexts and Questions on Coaching:
- Performance coaching to improve performance and competence
- Executive coaching to increase agency in leadership and management
- Career coaching to identify potential and support career decision-making
- Cross-cultural coaching to improve performance and agency in cross-cultural and intercultural work environments
- Conflict resolution to restore trust that is needed for collaboration, or to develop alternative options for de-escalation.
Context and Questions on CR:
- What are digitally-enabled approaches to learning design and delivery?
- How can digital implementation of a specific topic look like?
- What are quality measures in digital learning?
Context and Questions on TB:
- What is our meaning of team excellence and how can we achieve it?
- How can we deal with dynamics that are related to groupthink, overdependence on a dominant leader, or diffusion of responsibility?
- How can we foster a supportive climate to achieve complex tasks?