Partners4 is a network of consultants who seek to combine their efforts to achieve the following common goals in consulting and research:
CONSULTING: Developing and growing via authentic disclosure.
RESEARCH: applying research to influence creative problem solving.
Partners4 was founded in 2005 and is owned by Michaela Bristol-Faulhammer
- MAS in Public Relations, University of Vienna, Austria
- Training professional Coach and business mediator, Europäischen Ausbildungsakademie, Wien. Austria
- Training Change Management at Institut für systemischen Beratung, Wiesloch. Germany
- M.A “international Cooperation and humanitarian aid”, Humanitarian Aid Studies Centre, Spain.
- Training T-Group facilitator, Stanford University, California
- PhD Organizational Leadership Transformation (OLT), Saybrook University, California
- Certified in IRRE® strategic negotiation
- Certified SCRUM Master, SCRUM Alliance
- Certified IRC Coach (Intercultural Readiness Check), IRC Center Europe, The Netherlands
- E-Learning Designer
- Certified ACTEE e-games trainer (www.actee.com)
- Public relations consultant for international clients (Pro & Co GmbH)
- Journalist for Austrian television broadcast station (ORF)
- Head of corporate communications and marketing in a management consulting firm (Origo GmbH).
- Technical advisor for Austrian organizations for development cooperation in Papua New Guinea and Nepal (Horizont 3000).
- Life Journey Map® Values Coach, www.ljmap.com
- T-Group facilitator Stanford University
- Owner of Partners4 and independent consultant since 2005.